Sam Iamarino has been practicing law for 46 years. His wealth of experience is varied across the many areas of law that affect his predominately rural and regional clientele and his aim is to provide an efficient and cost effective solution to your legal problem.
- Property Sales and Purchases
- Commercial and Corporate Matters
- Verification of Identity
- Water Transfers
- Estate Planning
- Your Will
- Powers of Attorney and Guardianship
- Deceased Estates – Probate
- Notary Public
- Debt Recovery
- Matrimonial Property Settlement (by agreement)
Sam is happy to arrange after hours or weekend appointments if you are unable to attend during normal hours.
Sam will make house calls or attend hospitals or Aged Care facilities if you are ill or incapacitated.