MilConveyancing is the process of transferring the legal title of land (property) between two parties.
Property dealing is one of the most important legal transactions you will undertake during your lifetime.
Sam is experienced in both Victorian and New South Wales property law and is able to advise you on all property law matters including:
- Preparation of the contract and transfer documents for the sale/ purchase of residential, agricultural, industrial and commercial properties.
- Water Transfers in Victoria and New South Wales
- Leases – Commercial and Residential
- Retirement Village contracts
- Superannuation fund land transfers
- Subdivisions, easements and rights of way.
- Adverse possession claims
- Stamp duty and GST issues.
- Inter-family transactions
Both a conveyancer and a solicitor can help you with a straight forward property purchase or sale but, only a solicitor can help and advise you if more complex legal issues arise during the process.
Before signing a Contract it is advisable to have a Solicitor read the Contract and advise you of the various conditions such as finance approval, building inspections, white ant inspections and water shares which may be contained therein.
Verification of Identity, a government requirement when any land changes ownership, be it, sale/purchase or estate matters.
Verification of Identity can be completed in-house for your convenience.